Obecny czas: 28 Mar 2024, 08:20

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC

Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 5 posty(ów) ] 
Autor Wiadomość
 Temat postu: Dover Demon Theories?
PostWysłany: 17 Cze 2015, 20:49 
Początkujący
Początkujący

I'm sure many of you are familiar with the Dover Demon (one of my favorite cryptids) but I was wondering about your personal theories or explanations? I've heard some claim he was an alien, others say it was a baby moose that had just been born! I'm not comfortable with the alien theory and I'd like to think the Dover Demon was a little more exotic than a baby moose! But I don't really have a theory of my own. I would like the idea that it is a mutant of some sort but then I'd have to admit the Dover Demon is one of a kind and that doesn't feel right either. I'm curious what other cryptid-enthusiasts believe?

Temat postu: Re: Dover Demon Theories?
PostWysłany: 18 Cze 2015, 15:25 
Zaawansowany
Zaawansowany
Awatar użytkownika

DoverDemoness napisał(a):
I'm sure many of you are familiar with the Dover Demon (one of my favorite cryptids) but I was wondering about your personal theories or explanations? I've heard some claim he was an alien, others say it was a baby moose that had just been born! I'm not comfortable with the alien theory and I'd like to think the Dover Demon was a little more exotic than a baby moose! But I don't really have a theory of my own. I would like the idea that it is a mutant of some sort but then I'd have to admit the Dover Demon is one of a kind and that doesn't feel right either. I'm curious what other cryptid-enthusiasts believe?

I don't believe it was a baby moose. It would have to be weirdly disfigured - no ears, the limbs with long toes, whitish skin, it does not sound like a moose, baby or not. Said that I must admit I don't have my own theory about the Demon. It's very unusual creature, indeed.

PostWysłany: 18 Cze 2015, 16:50 
Początkujący
Początkujący

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking! What kind of baby moose looks like that? I've heard theories that it was a mutant escaped from a military facility which is interesting, but I'm not sure I believe it. I've also heard it was an inter-dimensional being that came into our dimension in an accident. I believe in inter-dimensional beings but I'm still not sure if that feels right when applied to the Dover Demon.

PostWysłany: 21 Cze 2015, 14:19 
Średnio zaawansowany
Średnio zaawansowany
Awatar użytkownika

Aliens theory makes you uncomfortable, but inter-dimensional beings don't? That's interesting ;)

PostWysłany: 22 Cze 2015, 17:02 
Początkujący
Początkujący

:hihi: It's funny when you put it that way! I can't quite explain why I don't like the alien theory but it's not because I'm particularly afraid of aliens! The idea of interdimensional beings would probably be somewhere along the same lines.

Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz [ 5 posty(ów) ] 

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników